Need help with your Washington State divorce?
Get information and answers today!
 First Name:
 Last Name:
 Phone Number:
 Email Address:

Seattle | Bellevue | Tacoma | Everett | Olympia

Washington State Contempt Attorneys

Get your orders enforced!

Contempt of Court Lawyers

  • Parenting Plans

  • Child Support Orders

  • Child Custody Orders

  • Spousal Support Orders

  • All family law orders enforced.

Call now for a free initial consultation.

Toll Free Statewide:  (855) 326-4595

  • Affordable Fees and Flexible Payment Plans
  • Personal Service and Attention

Washington State Family Law Lawyers

Get your Washington divorce and family law orders enforced.

Contempt of Court attorneys fighting for you!

Need to get your Washington State family law court orders enforced? Our "Contempt of Court" lawyers can help. Call now for a free consultation.

Our Washington State Contempt of Court Lawyers Can Help You Seek Legal Alternatives


In Washington, when an ex-spouse refuses to meet the obligations of a divorce agreement, it can leave you feeling like are no alternatives.  Worse, it can put your whole family at risk if it creates a financial burden on your household.  Fortunately, there are alternatives set forth in Washington family law that can help you get the alimony or child support you’re entitled to.


Our Washington State contempt motion attorneys can help when you find yourself in a situation where an ex-spouse is ignoring a divorce ruling.  Any family law case is difficult, but with over three decades of combined experience our Washington State contempt lawyers can help you petition the court and seek resolution. 


Once a divorce is finished, you want to move forward with your new life without problems, and this is especially true for your children.  However, when circumstances beyond your control arise sometimes you need assistance from qualified Washington State divorce enforcement attorneys who can help you when you need it most. 


The First Step for Our Contempt Lawyers in Washington State is to File a Motion for You in Court


When an ex-spouse fails to abide by the rulings of a judge after a divorce, they are said to be in contempt of court.  This is because their actions are in defiance of the order, and it means you can file a court motion with help from an experienced Washington State divorce lawyer.


On occasion, a person might have a valid reason for failing to adhere to the court’s ruling, but when a pattern is established they could face expensive fines and jail time, if convicted.  Every situation is different, so you want to talk about the details of your case with one of our Washington State contempt motion attorneys.


It’s also important to remember that if your ex-spouse is found guilty after a motion of contempt is filed, they could also be liable for any fees you incurred including your Washington State divorce lawyer expenses and court costs.


One of the most common types of contempt is failure to pay child support, requiring quick action on the part of the care-giving parent.  You don’t want your children to suffer because of someone else’s negligence, so don’t hesitate to contact one of our Washington State divorce enforcement attorneys to file a motion on your behalf. 


It’s a good policy to keep exact records concerning your ex-spouses support and alimony payments, so if problems arise you can immediately share them with our Washington State contempt motions attorneys.


Before You File a Motion Talk to One of Our Washington State Contempt of Court Lawyers


Don’t let the inconsiderate negligence of your ex-spouse put you in a financial bind.  Contact a Washington State divorce lawyer from our office for a free consultation and find out how we can help you make a motion with the court.

                Time is of the essence, so give us a call or fill out our online form and one of our legal professionals will contact you within 24 hours.


Seattle Offices:

The Seattle Tower
1218 Third Ave, Suite #500
Seattle, WA 98101

Bellevue Offices:

Plaza Center
10900 NE
8th St
Ste #1000
Bellevue, WA 98004

Tacoma Offices:

201 St. Helens Ave
Tacoma, WA 98402

Everett Offices:

The Central Building
1721 Hewitt Ave
Ste #521
Everett, WA 98201

Olympia Offices:

1801 West Bay Dr NW #207C
Olympia, WA 98502